If you know a child or young person with cancer who you think would benefit from our support, please talk to us.
What makes us different
- All applications are assessed on an individual basis and are not means tested.
- We will consider applications regardless of any support you may be receiving from other organisations.
- We’ve got a wonderful Board of Trustees who are able to approve applications very quickly.
- Our team are always going the extra mile to make each request super special.
Things to consider
- Applications are open to palliative cancer patients aged between 0-24 years old.
- Our focus is on creating memories and this should be at the centre of every application.
Who can apply
If you’re a parent, carer, health professional or organisation (eg. hospice / hospital / specialist cancer centre) and would like further information about making a referral please call 0191 261 0971 or complete the enquiry form below.