Starting your own fundraising group
Do you have a great fundraising idea but not sure how to put it into action? Why not get your friends and local community board and start a fundraising group. With your help and enthusiasm you can help Dragonfly Cancer Trust to achieve great things.
You don’t have to be a fundraising guru, all we ask is that if you have a fab idea you have the confidence to put your idea to great use and help us raise much needed funds. The sense of achievement you will feel is fantastic.
How we’ll support you
We’ll be on hand to give you advice and guidance about setting up your group and provide you with the following help:
- Fundraising materials – banners and balloons, belly posters
- Advice on how to set up a variety of fundraising events
- Help with planning a variety of events
- Practical advice about the legalities of street collections and larger raffles
- Advice on promoting your events
- Information on how to set up a bank account.
- Visit us and see firsthand the work that we do and experience the difference that you can make.
If you feel you have the enthusiasm, drive and energy that it takes to set up a group we would love to hear from you. Simply call the office 01912619071 or complete the contact form below.