During these difficult times, we have continued to deliver our services to young palliative patients.
Our need for volunteers is more important than ever and we are reviewing the way that our volunteers can support the work that we do. We will be posting new roles regularly so please keep an eye on this page.
Updated August 2020
New online volunteering roles
We have some exciting new volunteering roles, working remotely to help spread our message, grow our audience and make a bigger impact on young cancer patients across the UK.
If you’re socially savvy and have time to spare to help develop and grow our organisation, please email email@example.com for further information about the following roles.
Join a community of Digital Ambassadors raising awareness of Dragonfly Cancer Trust online. Receive monthly news, images and messages from the team to create your own content to spread far and wide.
- Use your own social media profiles to create content to signpost Dragonfly Cancer Trust and spread our message
- Share official posts from the Dragonfly Cancer Trust social channels
- Join Facebook themed / community groups to raise awareness of the charity
- Highlight the Trust through comments on industry relevant posts
- Communicate with the fundraising team to celebrate your successes