Supporting young cancer patients, helping to make each day matter with those who matter most.
We do this in the following ways…
- Providing Cash Gifts for young patients to use on pain-free days to give a sense of control and independence.
- Organising very personal last-minute experiences to create moments to treasure.
- Arranging short breaks for family and friends to provide a sense of freedom and togetherness.
- Ticking items off Bucket Lists, helping young patients to acheive their goals and make the most of the time they have.
- Working with young patients to create a This is Me / This is Us box, helping them to focus on their lives and loved ones.
- Providing glass hearts inscribed with hand written messages for the words that become too hard to say.
- Delivering exciting activity boxes to children’s cancer wards, offering a creative focus and essential distraction during long periods of treatment.
If you know a child or young person with cancer who you think would benefit from our support, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for a chat on 0191 261 0971.