We support young palliative cancer patients under the age of 25.
We do this in the following ways…
- Providing Cash Gifts for young palliative cancer patients to use on pain-free days to give a sense of control and independence.
- Organising very personal last-minute experiences to create moments to treasure.
- Arranging short breaks for family and friends to provide a sense of freedom and togetherness.
- Ticking items off Bucket Lists, helping young patients to achieve their goals and make the most of the time they have.
Thanks to the ongoing kindness and support of the wonderful team at Center Parcs, we are able to offer a number of stays for families to spend quality time together.
- Working with young palliative cancer patients to create a This is Me / This is Us box, helping them to focus on their lives and loved ones.
- Providing glass hearts inscribed with hand written messages for the words that mean everything.
- Arranging fingerprint jewellery for families to treasure forever.
Read more about our collaboration with P’s Jewellery
- Delivering exciting activity boxes to children’s cancer wards, offering a creative focus and essential distraction for all young patients during long periods of treatment.
If you know a child or young person with a palliative diagnosis who you think would benefit from our support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us for a chat on 0191 261 0971, or complete the contact form below.
Please note, our team are currently working from home and can be contacted on 07491641668.
This webpage has been sponsored by small, local businesses proud to support Dragonfly Cancer Trust. Thanks to Locksmith London, Blocked Drain Bristol, Locksmith Bristol and Plumber Bristol for their kind support.